WORCESTER, Mass. - Another school is stepping up to open its doors for Becker College students.
After Monday morning's announcement that Becker would be closing permanently after this academic year, both Worcester State University and Clark University announced initiatives to welcome Becker students.
Now, Quinsigamond Community College has developed a transfer agreement and memorandum of understanding with Becker to assist current Becker students
The agreement is for all current Becker students in programs transferable into QCC’s comparable programs that include:
- Associate Degree in Business Administration Transfer
- Associate Degree in Criminal Justice
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education Birth – Eight Years Old
- Associate Degree Nurse Education
- Associate Degree Nurse Education – Evening
“We are here to offer Becker College students a way to achieve their higher education dreams,” President Luis G. Pedraja, Ph.D. said. “We want to ensure that no one is left behind because of circumstances beyond their control. We worked diligently on this transfer/MOU agreement and while this agreement does not include all programs at Becker, we will endeavor to enroll and support all transfer students and those who were considering Becker in the fall.”
For more information, prospective Becker students can visit https://www.QCC.edu/becker.