COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio's Attorney General Dave Yost will host Drug Dropoff Day on Saturday at select locations across central Ohio to help people safely dispose of their medication.
"The safest way we know to ensure prescription drugs don't end up in the wrong hands is to make sure they are disposed of properly," officials said in a press release.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday at the following locations:
- Fayette County Jail, 1500 Robinson Road SE, Washington Court House
- Kroger, 4656 Cemetery Road, Hilliard
- Kroger, 811 Gay St., Portsmouth
- Kroger, 548 Clinton Ave., Washington Court House
- Kroger, 55 W. Schrock Road, Westerville
- Kroger, 9101 Ohio River Road, Wheelersburg