WORCESTER, Mass. - A walk-in Equity Vaccine Mobile Clinic will be held this weekend as part of the state's COVID-19 vaccine initiative.
The clinic will be held on Saturday, April 10 from 9 AM to 2 PM at the YMCA at 766 Main St. in Worcester.
The clinic will administer the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Eligible participants for the clinic include:
• Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Latin individuals
• Individuals who do not speak English, or who prefer to speak in another language.
• Individuals who do not have access to public transportation or who have barriers getting to a vaccination site.
• Individuals who do not feel comfortable receiving the vaccine in a traditional Healthcare setting.
• Individuals with disabilities and those who have access and functional needs.
• Individuals experiencing homelessness.
• Individuals with mental illness and/or residents with substance use disorder
As of Monday, April 5, vaccine eligiblity includes:
• People who are 55 or older and people with 1 certain medical condition
• People who live or work in low income and affordable senior housing
• K-12 educators, K-12 school staff, and childcare workers
• Certain Workers