LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Your heart will be on fire if you're heading to the Kentucky State Fair Concert Series this August. The State Fair on Wednesday announced the Oak Ridge Boys and Trace Adkins are some of the headliners for the 11-day extravaganza.
What You Need To Know
- The Kentucky State Fair returns Aug. 18-28
- The Oak Ridge Boys and Trace Adkins are two of the headliners announced so far
- Early bird tickets can be purchased now through Aug. 5
The State Fair unveiled six of the 26 acts set to perform at the Kentucky Expo Center. The final lineup, which will be released later this summer, is said to bring "star-studded country music" to the event. The following artists have been announced so far:
- Aug. 21 – Oak Ridge Boys perform with special guest Lorrie Morgan
- Aug. 26 – Trace Adkins perform with special guest Brassfield
- Aug. 27 – Niko Moon perform with special guest Alex Miller
Early bird ticket prices are available for eager fans, organizers said. From now through Aug. 5, you can pay $8 for admission and parking. At the gate, admission is $10 and parking is $10 per vehicle. Unlimited ride wristbands for the midway are also available for $5 online.
You can find tickets and ride wristbands at area Kroger stores or by visiting the Kentucky State Fair's website.
This year's fair will also include an interactive 9/11 memorial exhibit honoring heroes and victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. It'll display for all 11 days of the fair, and FDNY firefighters will be offering guided tours.
The Kentucky State Fair runs Aug. 18-28, 2022 at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville. Fans under age 18 entering after 6 p.m. each day must be accompanied by an adult, organizers said.