OHIO — Breeze Airways announced new and resuming routes for 2023 out of John Glenn Columbus International Airport and Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
The destinations out of John Glenn include routes to California, Rhode Island, North Carolina, Connecticut, Florida and Virginia.
Fares for flights to Raleigh-Durham, N.C., and Orange County, Calif., start from $39 and $129 if purchased by Dec. 13 for travel by Sept. 5, 2023. The airline already offers three destinations from Columbus, including Charleston, S.C.; New Orleans, LA; and West Palm Beach, FL.
"It’s exciting to watch as Breeze Airways continues to invest in Columbus," said Joseph R. Nardone, President & CEO of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority, in a news release. "We appreciate the commitment that Breeze Airways has made to passengers in the central Ohio region."
Tom Doxey, Breeze Airways' President, said the company is excited to expand its Seriously Nice™ and affordable services to customers.
The new routes from CVG including Orange County, Calif., and Providence, R.I. The airline previously announced routes to Charleston, S.C. and San Francisco, Calif. beginning in February.
“Air service at CVG continues to grow as we enter 2023, and we are pleased that our new partner, Breeze Airways, is adding more destinations before the first flight even takes off,” said Candace McGraw, CEO of CVG Airport in a news release.
McGraw said the announcement brings more choices for regional travelers.
“Breeze Airways’ addition of Orange County and Raleigh-Durham and its expansion of existing service from CMH demonstrates the success of its investments in Ohio,” said J.P. Nauseef, JobsOhio president and CEO. “We look forward to continuing to partner with Breeze as it steadily increases its presence in Ohio while connecting the state to more markets nationwide with nonstop service.”
For more informantion on the new and resuming routes, or to book a flight, click here.
- Orange County, Calif. (Wed and Sat, starting March 29, Nice from $129 one way; Nicer from $149; Nicest from $199);
- Providence, R.I. (returning Wed and Sat, starting March 29);
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C. (Thurs and Sun, starting May 18, Nice from $39 one way; Nicer from $79);
- Hartford, Conn. (returning Fri and Mon, starting May 19);
- Jacksonville, Fla. (returning Fri and Mon, starting May 19); and
- Norfolk, Va. (returning Fri and Mon, starting May 19).
New Routes from Cincinnati (CVG):
- Orange County, Calif. (Thurs, Sun and Tues, starting March 30, Nice from $109 one way; Nicer from $14*; Nicest from $199); and
- Providence, R.I. (Thurs, Sun and Tues, starting March 30, Nice from $59 one way; Nicer from $89; Nicest from $99).
Editor's Note: A previous version of this story had a misrepresented quote about CVG being the only airport offering nonstop service to John Wayne Airport. The story has been corrected to reflect the proper information. (Dec. 7, 2022)