LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Kentucky State Fair is just a few months away, and organizers of the annual celebration have revealed all the performers slated to take the stage in the free Concert Series.
What You Need To Know
- Casting Crowns, Vince Neil and Foghat will perform at this year's Kentucky State Fair
- The full slate of acts also includes the Oak Ridge Boys and Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry
- The Fair runs August 17-27 at the Kentucky Expo Center and features 10 nights of entertainment free with paid admission
- Early Bird Tickets, which include parking, are on sale through kystatefair.org
The Fair runs August 17-27 at the Kentucky Expo Center and features 10 nights of entertainment on the concert stage, which are all free with paid admission to the Fair.
Joining the lineup this year will be Larry Fleet with special guest Tyler Rich, Casting Crowns, Foghat with special guest the Kentucky Headhunters, and Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry with special guest Lonestar.
The full lineup for the free concert series is as follows:
- Thursday, Aug. 17: Chris Janson with special guest Alex Miller
- Friday, Aug. 18: Morris Day and the Time with special guest Tag Team
- Saturday, Aug. 19: Foghat with special guest The Kentucky Headhunters
- Sunday, Aug. 20: The Oak Ridge Boys with special guest T.G. Sheppard
- Monday, Aug. 21: Casting Crowns
- Tuesday, Aug. 22: Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Little Anthony, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Vogues, The Classics IV, and The Cowsills
- Wednesday, Aug. 23: Larry Fleet with special guest Tyler Rich
- Thursday, Aug. 24: Vince Neil with special guest Autograph
- Friday, Aug. 25: Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry with special guest Lonestar
Early Bird Tickets, which include parking, are on sale through kystatefair.org, participating Kroger stores, or the Kentucky Exposition Center box office for $9.
In addition to free daily concerts, the Kentucky State Fair boasts over 75 unique activites daily, hundreds of vendors offering a variety of unique foods and over 30,000 competition entries highlighting the best of the Bluegrass.