CLEVELAND — Road restrictions got underway for the NBA All-Star Game on Wednesday with additional closures and restrictions coming Thursday and Friday.
On Wednesday, East 18th Street between Prospect and Carnegie avenues was partially closed. On Friday, the roadway will be fully closed through Monday at 5 a.m.
The city said additional road closures will begin taking effect Thursday.
- East Mall Drive between Lakeside Avenue and St. Clair Avenue
- West Mall Drive between St. Clair Avenue and Rockwell Avenue
- Huron Road between Ontario Street and Prospect Avenue
- East 4th Street between Huron Road and Prospect Avenue
- East 6th Street between Huron Road and Larry Doby Way
- Larry Doby Way between Ontario Street and East 9th Street
- Bolivar Road at East 9th Street
The city added that the following areas will have parking restrictions:
- Prospect Avenue between Ontario Street and East 22nd Street
- East 9th Street between Euclid Avenue and Carnegie Avenue
- East 18th Street between Euclid Avenue and Prospect Avenue
- East 21st Street between Euclid Avenue and Prospect Avenue
- Normal parking restrictions within the Warehouse and Flats districts.
NBA All-Star Game Weekend runs Feb. 18-20.