LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Here is the rundown of Kentucky Derby Festival events happening this week.
TUESDAY, APRIL 30
- Don Fightmaster Golf Outing for Expectional Children
- Pegasus Parade Preview Party - Kentucky Expo Center, South Wing C -This is a chance to get a up close and personal with this Thursday's parade floats and inflatables. It starts at 5 p.m. and runs until 9 p.m. While the party itself is free there is a $10 parking fee.
- Winefest - Belvedere - Winefest host over 66 local Kentucky wineries and 30 from Indiana. 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30 and Wednesday May 1. Tickets for the event are $50 and include a complimentary wine glass, an event pin and samplings.
- Louisville City FC soccer game - Louisville City FC is hosting Memphis 190 FC at Slugger Field. There is a pre-match tailgate from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.. KDF and Lou City will have scarves and Pegasus pins for sale at the game. Game time is at 7 p.m.. For tickets you can go to www.louisvillecityfc.com
- Cameo Presented by CareSource at Waterfront Jam - Fest-A-Ville 9:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1
- Great Steamboat Race - 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Riverfront
- Beefest - Overlook at Kroger's Fest-A-Ville - Beer tastings featuring regional craft beers. Tickets $50 and $85
- Kongos with Special Guest C2 & THe Brothers Reed at Waterfront Jam - Kroger's Fest-A-Ville at 8:00 p.m.
THURSDAY, MAY 2
- Republic Bank Pegasus Parade - 5:00 p.m. West on Broadway from Campbell to 9th Street
- The Struts with Special Gues Mo Lowda & The Humble at Waterfront Jam - Kroger's Fest-A-Ville at 8:00 p.m.