ORLANDO, Fla. — You always hear about the artists who are struggling during this pandemic. So we wanted to find out what's actually good right now. Jay Leno's former correspondent delivers.
- Her laugh is unlike any you've ever heard in your life. In fact, the infectious noise is so memorable, it landed Angie Ramos a gig on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as a correspondent.
- Ramos visited New York City 20 years ago. The then tourist geeked out around Leno's crowd until a cameraman heard her one-of-a-kind “gah-faw.”
- “He's like, what is this coming out of your mouth!?” Ramos laughed, telling us her story at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on International Drive in Orlando. “Like, [I was] discovered on the street for real.”
- She's now in charge of entertainment at the restaurant, demonstrating her unexpected skill set — coin cutting. She says sales are up, despite the pandemic, as more people are buying local.
- Nearly 30 artists have their work on display at Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Several artists, like Ramos, are there performing live art demos while you dine.